Thursday, July 23, 2009

Collaboration

I've been trying to figure out how we are going to effectively collaborate if we cannot all meet at the same place at the same time each week. We need to make sure everyone remains "plugged in". Here's a couple of ideas:
  1. online collaboration through the website - file sharing, forum/scratchpad, planning, etc.
  2. teleconferencing - if we can't all meet up at the same place, perhaps the same time each week would work over the phone. We could all be online and check out the webpage
  3. person to person - we can meet up with another member and work on stuff and keep conversations going over the phone.
  4. team meeting - figure out a time and place that works for everyone
I think 1 and 2 would work out nicely if we can figure out a time that works for everyone.

What do you think? Any other ideas?

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if we could do some webinar type web conferencing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally, I was thinking gotomeeting.com, I have it installed on my computer already..so I could host the meetings?

    ReplyDelete