Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Event Theme

We need to determine a theme for the event so that all the music and art we produce can be focused on a common "message". The theme should be powerful so everyone can connect with it. The theme should be generic enough so that we can describe many aspects of it. In our last meeting, Sunday, we discussed, and this was the best idea we have yet:

"Can you feel me?" - the feeling of being disconnected and longing to be heard

how do you like it?
any other ideas?

3 comments:

  1. That theme is absolutely perfect. That is what a lot of us feel and I know it is the real reason you want to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds perfect. I agree with ryan, I know thats how I feel. "CAN YOU FEEL ME!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it cause i feel amazing and i'm dyin to share it with the world

    ReplyDelete